February 2, 2008

30 Things

15 + 15, 10 to the 3rd, 5 to the 6th, 2 to the 15th

I’m 30 years blessed, 30 years breathing, 30 years dreaming. I reached a milestone in my life at the end of last year. I am grateful and appreciate to have had so many days pass and have lived and learned through them all. I do realize that my profession and innate curiosity cause me to question everyone but never answer many of my own ruminations. So…a little random something for those who care or are just bored or actually find off-handed facts about Ms JRod of interest.


1. I’m the most passionate and proud person you’ll ever meet

2. I’m loneliest when I’m surrounded by people

3. My hands and nose are always cold

4. I love potatoes of any kind

5. I burp long and loud

6. My favorite color is purple

7. I can’t stand loud and annoying people probably because I used to be one

8. I’m a realist because it lives on the borderline of pessimism and optimism

9. I hate tardiness but refuse to wear a watch

10. I don’t like whiners but find myself venting all the time

11. I’m double-jointed

12. I have about a 100 beauty marks across my body (yes I’ve counted)

13. I’m a righty but try to do things with my left hand

14. My fingers and toes match

15. I’m thousands of dollars in debt for an education/experiences that are priceless to my life

16. I act self-deprecating because I don’t know how to take a compliment

17. I’ve never broken a bone

18. I’ve lived in 7 cities, 4 states and 2 countries

19. I hate wearing underwear

20. I believe cleaning is therapy

21. I obsessively check my horoscope

22. I fight to stay awake daily even when my body is screaming for rest (who knows what I might miss!)

23. I’m a womanist

24. I can’t live without music

25. I can read sheet music

26. I know how to play the clarinet

27. Ignorance is my greatest dislike

28. I have a collection of “fun” socks (dancing cows, clawing lobsters, lying lions, etc.) that I wear almost everyday.

29. I’ve been in love three times

30. I have an innate ability to memorize random pieces of useless information (especially if it’s pop culture related).

1 comment:

Vero Tan said...

I thought I was the only one who felt the loneliest when surrounded by people! That proves it. We're soul sisters. :)